Thursday, May 27, 2010

feeling good!

STILL MOTIVATED!

its funny, i never approached eating as a "job" or as a way to literally nourish my body. I looked at it more like " its time for lunch" or "i'm hungry. what tastes good?"...now, i look at the clock and I say "wow its been three hours I have to have something to eat to get my metabolism going." instead of having cereal or toast, i made myself a little plate of scrambled eggs or i have a handful of nuts or a protein bar. YAY!
I am unconsciously making healthier choices.
i hope it stays this easy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I forgot to give you a great weight loss tip! There's this program called "Perfect Diet Tracker" that has a free trial (but i ended up buying it) that you can download. It's an AWESOME calorie counter (they have a great database of foods) and you put in your workouts, every piece of food you eat, your measurements, etc. It's essentially the same program my dad and leesa used to lose all that weight! You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete